Thursday, December 30, 2010

as New Year's Eve approaches...

As New Year's Eve approaches I've been thinking about what resolutions I would like to make and well...
Seriously, I guess I can come up with a few resolutions... 

1.  Try to be understanding (to right-wing conservatives) I guess they think they are trying to do some good no matter how messed up I think they are.  Okay, the new year hasn't started yet so technically I haven't failed this one.    

2.  Read more... borrow time from reading newspapers and tackle that ever growing pile of I want to read books.

3.  Exercise more... okay that is given since I have to get the knee back in shape post-op.  

4.  Stop drinking Tim Horton's coffee.  Heck, I don't even like it... it is just next door and sometimes it is just nice to get away from work and yeah, I have no idea why I drink bad coffee.  Gotta stop that.  

5.  Hug my parents everyday and let them know how much I love them.  I've gotta make up for those teenage years while we're still together.    

Okay, that's all folks.  Hope you have a great New Year's Eve.  Celebrate safely!    


No comments:

Post a Comment